Friday, March 25, 2022

Autumn Beautiful


Please don't share the wordart and link back to this post
This is for personal use, challenge and tutorial okay
Tutorial writers please don't add to your supplies
This is set at full size, so just save to your PC or laptop

To view at full size, click on the tag and signature

Made this set using the wordart above two years ago
Kit use is called Autumn Painting by Graphics of Fantasy Designs
Sorry I have tried to find the kit, but it seems no longer to download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.

Thank you,

Bekki,
Bekki Jane Designs