Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Backgrounds Pack 1&2


**NOTE: These are not textures as there is a separate blog for that
Though if you wish, you may use them for textures**

Well the first pack was sitting in my external for about 2yrs and gathering "dust"
Thought that I'd start making more of them and hence pack 2
They will be more in the future, just dunno when as I can be a slow designer, lol
Do whatever you want with these, challenge, tutorial friendly
Just don't add your tutorial supplies and share the preview only
DO NOT claim as your own and if you want them please use the links below:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.

Thank you,

Bekki,
Bekki Jane Designs