Thursday, September 28, 2023

Dusty Vintage


Another freebie cluster and frame from Designz By Shelly
This time I have used a former PTU kit called Dusty Vintage
Kit is full of vintage stuff and in vintage colours
My cluster and frame is for personal use only
You may use in your tutorials, just don't add to your supplies
Groups are free to use in challenges, share the preview only and 
direct your members to this blog post for download
If you would like this, then please use the link below:



**To view at full size, just click on the tag and sig**

The above set is an example of what I've done with the cluster, frame and kit itself

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this beautiful cluster frame. =)

    ReplyDelete

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.

Thank you,

Bekki,
Bekki Jane Designs