Sunday, November 12, 2023

Avatar Signature Templates 01-05

These are forum signature templates with matching avatars
Avatars are 180x180px and signatures are 750x300px
Personal use only and can be used in groups as tutorials
Tutorial writers, please don't add to your supplies,
direct people to my blog/post for download
Groups please share the blog/post and/or preview only

AVATAR & SIGNATURE 01



Scrap kit Zombies from Designz By Shelly

AVATAR & SIGNATURE 02




AVATAR & SIGNATURE 03



Scrap kit used Gothic Felicia from Sad Crow

AVATAR & SIGNATURE 04



Scrap kit Lemon N Roses from Catty Creations
She is no longer selling scrap kits

AVATAR & SIGNATURE 05




6 comments:

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.

Thank you,

Bekki,
Bekki Jane Designs