Friday, December 29, 2023

The New Year - Bonus Wordart

 


Click on either preview to view at full size

I have permission to use Blaque Heart Designz to create clusters and frames
All her kits and tubes are AI generated, this is for personal use only

Cluster and frame created using The New Year kit
Pinks and black are the main colours of the kit and very different
Not doing with all clusters and frame, this one comes with bonus wordart
The wordart can be used for any of your creations not just with this cluster and frame
I have also added a plain black and white version for your own customization if you don't like mine
To the left is information on what you can do with this cluster and frame
If you would like this, then please use the link below:



Click on the tag and signature to view at full size

Forum set that I've created using the cluster, frame, wordart and the kit itself

1 comment:

  1. bekki wow girl this is freakin fabulous!!! of course i would love it, its PINK lol ty ty ty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.

Thank you,

Bekki,
Bekki Jane Designs