Saturday, January 13, 2024

Twizted Darkness



Click on either preview to view at full size

I have permission to use Blaque Heart Designz to create clusters and frames
All her kits and tubes are AI generated, this is for personal use only

Cluster and frame using the stunning Twizted Darkness kit
The frame can be used in any of your creations as it doesn't say goth
To the left is what you can do with this
If you would like this, then please use the link below:



The above is an example of what I've created using the cluster, frame and kit itself

1 comment:

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.

Thank you,

Bekki,
Bekki Jane Designs