Thursday, February 8, 2024

Mardi Gras Magic


First wallpaper since June 2022, yeah that long ago as I am not that great at making them
Anyway I have used an AI kit and matching tubes from Adrienne's Designs
Kit is called Mardi Gras Magic if you're looking for it

This wallpaper is meant to be used as is
Meaning you can't add anything to it
Use it as part of your site or blog
Take bits from it and add it to your own creations
Removing or hiding the copyright is a big NO NO
It is meant to be use AS IS

To save right click, open link in a new tab,
click to expand and save to your hard drive

3 comments:

Had to change on how you comment on my blog. I've had to change it to Anyone (anonymous) so please add your name to the end of your comment so I don't get confused on who's posted. I'm easily confused and it doesn't take much.

Thank you,

Bekki,
Bekki Jane Designs